Spaghetti Straws Making Machine Manufacture
  • Address
  • Contact Person
  • Telephone

Product Details

Certification: CCC Ce ISO Advantage: Multi Temperature and Time Zone Control
Item: Fruit Drying Machine Energy Saving: 75%
Control System: PLD+Touch Screen Heating Capacity: 10.5kw
Dehydration Capacity: 12L/H Noise: 60dB(a)
Adjustable Temperature: 10-75ºC Trademark: KINKAI
Transport Package: Plywood Specification: 1760x1060x1280mm
Origin: China HS Code: 8419310000

Product Description


Model Electric Heating Power(KW) Size(Width depth height)mm
C-0 6~9 1570*1200*2140
C-1 15 2530*1200*2160
C-2 30 2530*2160*2160


1. food grade stainless steel mesh conveyor belt, free of damage to human body.

2. Drying temperature and time can be adjusted through the button on controller, capital drying effect;

3. World famous brand of electric parts, such as LG, FUJI, and Omron etc.

4. Various heating types are available, such as electric, gas, LPG, diesel and team.

5. For small granule, mesh cloth need to put on conveyor belt to avoid leakage from the mesh.

6. Different types of dryer can be made according to users' requirement based on layer, length, heating type, machine material etc.


1. Delivery Time: 45 working days

2. Payment Terms: T/T (30% to pay by T/T as down payment , the rest 70% is paid by T/T before delivery.)

3. Installation / Operation / Service / Manual: In English

4. Installation team: Commissioning service provided for 4-17 days. The client bears the technician’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodations and daily salary of USD 80.

5. Warranty: One year from the date of completion of the commissioning

6. Pre-shipment Inspection: Supplier should trial run whole line at supplier’s factory before shipment.

Food Dehydrator Machine, Food Dryer for Jerky ...

Food Dehydrator Machine, Food Dryer for Jerky/Meat/Beef/Fruit/Vegetable, Temperature Control, 7 Trays. by Homdox

The 7 Best Food Dehydrators of 2020 - The Spruce Eats

5 days ago - Runner Up, Best Budget: NutriChef Food Dehydrator Machine at Amazon. "Temperature is adjustable up to 180 degrees, so you can dry a 

Food Dehydrator Machine, Jerky Dehydrators ...

✓Best dehydrator for your family :With 250 watts of drying power, our dehydrator makes dried fruits, vegetables, beef jerky, and venison jerky much faster than 

Best dehydrators and how to use them – top machines for

What is a food dehydrator? Electronic dehydrators preserve fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs and meat by removing their moisture content. They work by circulating 

The Best Food Dehydrators on the Market in 2020 | Foodal

Feb 9, 2020 - Look to see how many drying levels or trays come with the machine. Drying apple rings with a food dehydrator | Consider the 

Top 13 Best Dehydration Machines For Food in 2020

Top 13 Best Dehydration Machines For Food in 2020. By Closeup Check Team April 22, 2020 June 25, 2019 Home & Kitchen. A food dehydrator is the best way